Here are some materials that will help you understand the knowledge, technologies, and products that we can bring to you and all of our clients. These are white papers, conference proceedings, journal articles, and other materials.
- D.R. Wyble, Next Generation Camera Calibration Target for Archiving, 2017.
- R.S. Berns, Practical UV-VIS-NIR Multispectral Imaging, 2018.
- D.R. Wyble, Spectral Implications for Camera Calibration Target, 2018.
- R.S. Berns, Image Quality Degradation Caused by Color Transformations in Multispectral Imaging – a Practical Review, 2020.
- D.R. Wyble, Spectral Imaging Method for Transmissive Media, 2021.
- R.S. Berns, Predicting Camera Color Quality, 2021.
- R.S. Berns, Artist Acrylic Paint Spectral, Colorimetric, and Image Dataset, 2022. (download the image and curves NOTE: the spectral reflectance database mentioned in the article is no longer available.)
- D.R. Wyble, Spectral Imaging Method for Reflective Media, 2022.
- D.R. Wyble, R.S. Berns, Quantifying Spectral Sensitivity Mismatch Using a Metameric Color Rule, 2019.
Books and Book Chapters
- R.S. Berns, “Color Reproduction,” chapter 7 from Color Science and the Visual Arts.
- R.S. Berns, Billmeyer and Saltzman’s Principles of Color Technology, 4th edition, Wiley, New York, 2000.
ETRGB extended tristimulus encoding space
- R.S. Berns, M. Derhak “A New Encoding System for Imaging of Cultural Heritage: ETRGB,” Munsell Color Science Laboratory Technical Report, May 2014.
- R.S. Berns, M. Derhak, ETRGB: An Encoding Space for Artwork Imaging, IS&T ARchiving Conference, May 2015.
- ETRGB profile (zipped)